FAMILY MATTERS POOL
Dynamic Duo Still Lead
(Maybe if I get them fighting over who is Batman and Who is Robin they'll lose focus)
Molino & Ferguson 27 (14/13) continue to impress for the 11th week in a row to lead by 27. Last weeks 2nd Place Jacob & Matt Rubin struggle a bit in week 14 posting 20 (9/11) and drop to a 4 way tie for 3rd place. Meanwhile eRak & KSWAG post 23 (12/11) which is enough to get them back in 2nd place but end up losing ground to Molino/Fergi-son. Kyle & Bob Brett 29 (14/15) have been making an impressive charge as of late BUT is it too late? as they climb to a 3rd place tie with Rubins, Chris D. Rakoczy & KSWAG 26 (14/12) and MomRak & Rak 25 (14/11).
Let’s finish strong with only 3 weeks to go. Anything can happen… Molino & Ferguson are bound to have a couple bad weeks… aren’t they?
High Score for the Week – Bob & Kyle Brett 29(15/14)
3 weeks to play… Stay focused, Stay together as Family Matters… Good Luck in week 15
FAMILY MATTERS STANDINGS
|#||NAME||WK 1||WK 2||WK 3||WK 4||WK 5||WK 6||WK 7||WK 8||WK 9||WK 10||WK 11||WK 12||WK 13||WK 14||WK 15||WK 16||WK 17||TOTAL||Team Pick %|
|1||Danny Molino & Will Ferguson||27||22||25||21||24||26||27||20||22||21||21||23||28||27||334||0.578|
|2||eRak & KSWAG||22||24||30||18||20||11||19||22||20||23||27||24||24||23||307||0.531|
|3||Jacob & Matt Rubin||27||24||18||18||23||17||27||19||24||16||25||19||29||20||306||0.529|
|4||MomRak & RAK||25||21||24||21||24||22||20||20||18||20||21||21||24||25||306||0.529|
|5||Bob & Kyle Brett||23||24||23||17||18||19||25||20||19||21||25||19||24||29||306||0.529|
|6||Chris D. Rakoczy & KSWAG||20||23||24||20||20||16||21||24||19||22||23||26||22||26||306||0.529|
|7||Kovach & Why is the Runn Gone?||22||22||24||15||24||20||21||22||25||17||26||19||24||21||302||0.522|
|8||LineBacher & RunningBach||24||19||25||19||20||20||16||20||22||19||23||27||20||26||300||0.519|
|9||Cadydid & FullBach||21||23||22||19||22||20||19||22||23||13||21||22||25||24||296||0.512|
|10||Austin & Scott Tolley||19||25||23||18||16||19||22||18||19||21||20||29||18||28||295||0.51|
|11||Brombach & QuarterBach||19||21||21||22||18||21||12||26||25||19||21||24||25||20||294||0.509|
|12||Sister Rak & Chris D Rak||24||23||20||16||21||21||21||20||17||15||18||23||19||25||283||0.49|
|13||nextyearnole & Will Lloyd||23||20||21||17||24||16||20||19||18||13||26||19||20||22||278||0.481|
FAMILY MATTERS – 13 entries for the inaugural Family Matters pool which is better than I anticipated for its 1st time out the chute.
FAMILY MATTERS POOL
– Rak Madness Pick’em pool tends to bring on sibling rivalry and I have to say I might have something to do with it. Well to tell you the truth I encourage it. However, in this Pool, Family Matters so partner up and see if your (Team) will reign as Champion. Entry Fee is $20 per 2 Man Team (Family or Friends) and the rules are rather simple.
- Total Score of your 2 entries each week cumulative throughout the season, week 1 thru 17
- 1 person send $20 entry fee with the Name of your Teammate.
- Lowest TEAM score PRIOR to the final week of the season will be thrown out – You cannot throw out your final weeks score.
- WINNER – Highest score at the end of Week 17 wins
- Tie-breaker one with highest score beginning week 1 progressing through the season.
I hope to see families & close friends put the rivalry aside and see if your team will reign as Champ. MomRak and I are in.. and I may even hedge my bet and enter another. So what do you say… Brett’s, Schmitz, Rubin’s, Kovach, Rombachs, Trolleys, Molino/Ferguson – Zaversnik/Molino? So are you up to battle RAK/MOMRAK to see who takes the Crown?